10 Ways To Keep Visitors At Your Site Longer
The more time people spend at your web site, the
more time you’ll have to persuade them to buy your
product or service. Below are ten powerful ways to
keep visitors at your web site longer.
1. Provide your web site visitors with content they
can’t read anywhere else. People will stay longer at
your web site to read the original content.
2. Remind your web site visitors they can print out
your content. They may browse around your online
store while it’s printing.
3. Offer your web site visitors a freebie if they take
the time to fill out your online survey. They’ll be at
the site longer and might buy something afterwards.
4. Offer your visitors free software that they can
download right from your web site. While they are
waiting they might read your ad.
5. Provide a huge online directory of information
that your visitors could search. The directory must
contain information your visitors would want.
6. Make sure all your web pages load fast or your
visitors will leave fast. Time is precious; they won’t
waste it waiting for your site to load.
7. Tell your visitors what’s offered at your web site
at the very beginning. If people are confused about
what’s being offered they may leave too early.
8. Publish your web site professionally. People will
get turned off and leave if they see a lot of spelling
and grammar mistakes.
9. Make your site text easy to read. Most people
won’t strain their eyes trying to read text that is too
small, light or bright.
10. Use headlines and sub headlines all over your
your web site that will grab visitors attention. It will
attract them to explore your web site longer.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!