11 GOOD REASONS WHY YOUR EMPLOYER SHOULD PAY YOU MORE
In each and every organisation, employees play a major role for progress of the company. Hiring people is inevitable for every organisation for their expansion. There are many sources for hiring a candidate like making them aware of the recruitments going on in their company via emails, websites, and pamphlets and so on.
The good reasons why employer should pay more are:
- Based on skills: The pay should vary from person to person depending upon their skills and abilities. As said earlier, the employer will choose the one who is relevant for the role. The skills may vary from person to person, so the pay should vary accordingly.
- If Experienced: The other reason why an employer should pay more, the personnel should be paid more if they have got work experience earlier. As the experienced one is aware of the work culture, working under pressure, can handle things professionally etc., it is not a tough deal for an employer to make their job easy. You can find a difference between a non-experienced employee/fresher and an experienced employee’s performance very easily.
- Eligibility: It is obvious that the employer will hire a person who is most eligible for the position or very near to his requirements. There may be more than one or two candidates applying for one position. A person who is attending for an interview will go through multiple examinations conducted by the firm from which the employers can filter candidates better. There would be few people left after filtration who are eligible for the job. Hence, it is sensible that the most eligible should be paid more.
- Qualification: Qualification really matters for every company; they cannot recruit anyone who does not possess any qualification. If an employee is well qualified for the position he is applying for, he should be paid more.
- Work more, pay more: The boss should pay more if an employee works more. For example, for every business there will be a set of goals for each individual. Not all individuals may reach their aims within the organisation. However, if a team member is performing exceptionally well in his role, it is obvious that he/she should be paid more.
- Pay more according to the stability: The other responsibility of the owner is an individual’s growth. When an employee with reasonable skills, capabilities, having process knowledge in all aspects is working consistently good, providing services to the company and has long stability in the company, it is the employer’s responsibility to look out for his/her further growth.
- Punctuality: For each company there are instructions such as employees must be punctual and maintain satisfactory attendance. Discipline includes punctuality; the one who is disciplined should be paid more.
- Recognition: Motivation makes an employee more supportive towards his work. It is advisable that recognising your employee’s hard work is always appreciated. However, simple recognition doesn’t make an employment done but appreciation along with advancement in his roles and responsibilities would be a true gratitude in terms of paying more.
- Performance appraisals: In other words appraisal is hike in the salary. This is a valid reason where an employer should pay more. There are different parameters where a boss examines an employee’s performance. The word performance appraisal says that an employee should be paid more keeping his performance in observation.
- Employee Development: Most of the frontrunners agree that there is a benefit and requirement in developing their employees. It may be hard to calculate the benefit; when a company is looking to cut costs, professional development becomes fatal. However, if we hope to promote a culture of innovation and creativity, organizations need to look differently at their investment in employee development.
- Team is strength: Last but not least, there is no employer if there are no employees. Team is the strength for every organisation. Without a team’s effort, the company cannot move further professionally or financially. A company improves in profits due to team’s effort. There is no team lead without a team member.
Whenever you feel that you are in financial distress you can always opt for payday loans.
A person can be happy not only with the secured job or running a well famed company but also with the capacity of fulfilling his needs and requirements. In some cases, you may fall in financial crisis where you can advantage of an instant loan which does not require any collateral procedures.
My name is Jennie. I am a tech writer from UK. I am into Finance. Catch me @financeport
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!