20 Great Ways To Get People To Link To Your Web Site
1. Offer other web sites free content to post on
their website. Include your link on all of your content.
The content should related to your web site because
it will be in front of your target audience.
2. When you visit a web site you’ve enjoyed a lot,
write a review for the site. Write about the benefits
you gain from the web site. Tell them they can publish
it on their web site if they link to your web site.
3. Allow other people to publish your e-zine on their
web site. Include your web site’s ad and link in each
issue you publish. This may also help you increase
the number of people that subscribe to your e-zine.
4. Market your web site as a free web book. Design
your web site with a title page, table of contents,
chapters, etc. Just allow other people to give away
the web book by linking to your web site.
5. Give your visitors an instant article directory. Tell
your visitors they can instantly add a free article
directory to their web site by linking to yours. Just
place your ad or banner ad on top of the article
directory for your main web site.
6. Allow other web sites to use your discussion board
for their web site visitors. Just have them link directly
to the discussion board. Include your web sites ad or
banner ad at the top of the discussion board.
7. Start a members only web site. Tell visitors what’s
in your members only site and what it costs to gain
access. Offer them a free membership if, in exchange,
they link to your web site.
8. Offer your visitors a free sign up to your affiliate
program. Pay them commission to sell your products
or services. Just give them an affiliate link to track their
sales. People will link to your web site to make extra
9. Create your own award site for other web sites.
Give the winners a graphic or text link to place on their
web site when they win. This will link your web site
to theirs and draw more traffic to your web site.
10. Are you an expert on a particular subject? Offer
people free consulting via e-mail if, in exchange, they
either link to your site. People will consider this a
huge value because consulting fees can be very
11. When you purchase a product and it exceeds your
expectations e-mail the business a testimonial. Make
sure your statement is detailed. Give them permission
to publish it on their web site if they link to your site.
12. Create a directory of web sites on a specific topic.
Give people the option of adding the directory to their
web site by linking to it. Put your business ad at the
top of the directory’s home page.
13. Exchange content with other web sites. You could
trade articles, top ten lists, etc. Both parties could
include a resource box at the end of the content.
14. Allow people to download software at no charge
from your web site, if they link to your web site. The
software could be freeware, shareware or demos.
15. Trade other forms of advertising to people that
link to your web site. You could trade e-zine ads,
print ads, autoresponder ads, classified ads, ebook
16. Give away web space to people for free. Since
you are giving it away for free, request they link to
your site by placing your ad or banner to the site.
17. Join or create a web ring. A web ring is a group
of web sites on a similar subject agreeing to link
together. To find a web ring to join type keywords
“web rings” into your search engine of choice.
18. Create an online club or association. Tell your
visitors what’s included in the membership and what
it costs to join. Offer them a f.ree membership if, in
exchange, they link to your web site.
19. Allow people to use an online service or utilities
from your web site if, in exchange, they link to your
web site. The online service could be an e-mail
account, search engine submission, web page design,
copywriting, proofreading, etc.
20. Offer a free e-book to your web site visitors. The
ebook should be related to your target audience.
Allow them to give the e-book to their own web site
visitors by linking directly to your web site.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!