2011 Successful Candidates For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
Here is the latest List of Successful Candidates For Recruitment 2011
The Nigeria Customs Service Board is pleased to release the list of successful candidates who were carefully selected based on:-
2. Performance at the recruitment examination/interview
3. Principle of Federal Character to ensure geographical spread
4. Physical fitness
The Service which has already received certificate of compliance from the Federal Character Commission hereby presents the names of successful candidates.
Note:- (Please Make sure you have Adobe installed on your system)
All successful candidates are directed to report to the CENTRAL OFFICE, ESTABLISHMENTS SECTION NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE, OLD SECRETARIAT, AREA1, GARKI, ABUJA. Within the dates allocated to their ranks in the documentation time table thus:-
- Consol’s 08, 10 and 11 (GD and Support Staff) are to document from Monday 4th July to Saturday 16th July, 2011
- Consol’s 07/06 (GD and Support Staff) are to document from Monday 18th July to Saturday 23rd July, 2011.
- Consol’s 04/03 (GD and Support Staff) are to document from Monday 25th July to Saturday 30th July 2011.
Or Check more details on http://www.customs.gov.ng/Publications/news_results.php?NewsID=128
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!