2012/2013 Pre-Degree admissions into Babcock University ILishan-Remo
Pre-Degree admissions for 2012/2013 Academic Session
Applications are invited from qualified candidates for admissions into Babcock University pre-degree programmes, for the 2012/2013 academic session.
Pre-Degree Programmes Available
1) School of Education & Humanities
Department of History & International Studies
- History & International Studies
Department of Language & Literary Studies
- English Studies
- French Studies
Department of Religious Studies
- Religions Studies
- Christian Religions Studies
Department of Educational Foundation
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Computer Science Education
- Chemistry Education
- Economics Education
- Mathematics Education
- Education Planning & Administration
- English Education
- Counseling Psychology
- Accounting Education
2) School of Law & Security Studies
- International Law & Diplomacy
3) Babcock Business School
Department of Accounting
Department of Economics, Banking & Finance
Department of Business Administration & Marketing
- Business Administration
Department of Information Resources Management
- Information Resources Management
Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
Department of Political Science & Public Administration
- Political Science
- Public Administration
4) School of Agricultural Science & Industrial Technology
Department of Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Economics
Department of Agronomy
Department of Animal Science
- Animal Science
Department of Nutrition & Dietetics
- Nutrition & Dietetics
5) School of Basic & Applied Sciences
Department of Basic Sciences
Department of Medical Laboratory Service
- Medical Laboratory Service
6) School of Computer Science & Engineering
Department of Medical Laboratory Service
- Computer Science
- Computer Science(Technology)
- Computer Science(Information System)
7) College of Health and Medical Sciences(Benjamin S. Carson School of Medicine)
Department of Medicine & Surgery
- Medicine & Surgery
Department of Anatomy & Physiology
Department of Bio-Chemistry
8) School of Nursing
- Nursing Science
9) School of Nursing & Allied Health
- Public Health
- Social Work & Human Services
- All candidates who have attempted the SSCE, WAEC and NECO Examinations are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results will be required to present acceptable qualifications before the end of the programme. All courses are at the pre-degree level.
- The Curriculum also prepares students for ssce, waec, neco and the unified tertiary matriculation examination UTME,
- Successful candidates need not sit for the babcock post utme
- All candidates applying to babcock university are required to sit and pass Jamb’s unified tertiary matriculation examination (UTME,) of 2013/2014 academic session.
Application Closing Date
16th November , 2012.
How To Apply
- Click here to Download the Application
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Pay the sum of N5,000 lot application form into any branch of:
- Diamond Bank- 0027465087
- GTBank- 0017175231,
- Wema Bank- 0121917259
- Zenith Bank- 1011109290.
Scan payment teller, insert recent passport photograph, submit form to: firstname.lastname@example.org and await further instruction from the University.
Note: Screening of candidates will take place at the following Babcock University Campuses Centres:
- Abuja – Afrihub ICT Institute, AP Plaza, Adetokunbo Ademola Cresent, Wuse ll;
- Lagos – Afrihub ICT Institite, 142 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja;
- Owerri – Afrihub ICT Centre, Federal University of Technology. .
- Date: Nov. 8, 2012, Nov. 22, 2012, Dec. 6, 2012
- Time: 9:00am
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!