February 11, 2012
Job Title: Account And Data Manager
- Function as the account manager for sales.
- Maintain the client base.
- Foster the business relationship with key clients, make new contacts and extend client base.
- Assume the responsibility of being the market data Manager on a world wide basis.
- Perform research and make necessary contacts according to market trends.
- Perform as a member of the strategic marketing team for the company.
- Maintain active business relationships with all clients.
- React accordingly to market trends and changing conditions.
- Additional job duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications, Experience And Skills.
- A bachelor degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Possession of an MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years experience in related field [marketing and outside sales] within the oil and gas industry.
- Knowledge of Offshore market trends.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Creative and target driven.
- Flay for marketing.
- Must be willing to travel at short intervals.
- Smart and able to work under pressure.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage.
- Age 35 to 45 years.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, qualified individuals should forward their applications and detailed resumes by email to:email@example.com