Airtel Job Vacancies in Nigeria 2011( Legal)
Airtel Nigeria is recruiting Team Member – Company Secretariat & Compliance (Legal).
Job Title: Team Member – Company Secretariat & Compliance ( Legal)
To provide and effectively support the Company Secretariat and Governance unit by ensuring that compliance with statutory obligations , most notably those prescribed under the Companies act are met and manage discrete tasks involving legal matters to support the department.
- Ensure corporate proper accurate Records are maintained
- Ensuring that up to date statutory and other records are maintained.
- Documents which are required to be filed by law must be filed on a timely and accurate basis in accordance with the relevant legislation
- Draft minutes and other Legal documentation maintain accurate records and archives of Documentation within the Company.
Corporate Secretarial Matters.
- Deal with queries and requests from shareholders; monitor shareholder communications through and maintain proper records.
- Prepare and collate documentation for Board Pack/Board Meeting.
- Monitor developments in company secretarial practice and related areas of the law, and,
- Preparation of documents or forms for certification by the company Secretary and shareholders
- To assist in enhancing work-flows and systems of the secretarial department
- Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
- To assist in the implementation of the Company’s business ethics and compliance program
- To assist in ensuring that all areas of the business are aware of the code of ethics and regulations.
Skills & Knowledge
Educational Qualifications & Functional Technical Skills
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB);
- Call to the Nigerian Bar (BL);
- Master of Laws (LLM) degree may be an added advantage
Relevant Expperience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
- 3-5 years experience in handling company law/commercial -related legal matters.
- Candidate must have up-to-date knowledge of
- Company law and Company Secretarial practice
- Governance and Compliance practice;
- Corporate and Commercial law;
- Telecommunications industry structure and business models office routines and company administrative procedures
Other Requirements (Behavioural etc.)
- Ability to make informed business decisions
- Integrity and Confidentiality
- Good organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Dynamic and Resourceful
- Positive attitude
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
Job search terms:
- airtel csr from 2010 to date in nigeria