Autocad Engineer Recruitment at Helios Towers Nigeria Limited
Helios Towers Nigeria (HTN) Limited is is a leading Telecommunications Services Provider with a continuous drive to build and develop leaders. We strive to attract young, talented professionals with a desire to change the face of the Telecommunications business, and Nigerian business as a whole – professionals who genuinely want to make a difference. Helios Towers Nigeria recruits Project Controller
We are recruiting for the following positions: Autocad Engineer.
Job Title: Autocad Engineer (HTN-JD-001)
Job Division : CAPEX and Operations
Job Location : Head Office (Ligali)
Job Grade/Level : Associate
Leadership Project Manager
This position is required to produce the site construction/as built drawings as well as the documentation. Also, the carrying out and management of Technical Site Survey (TSS).
Essential Job Functions
- Production and issuance of generic construction drawings.
- Verification of Agent’s acquired sites to confirm the allowable space and to determine whether the coordinate is within the clients’ allowable from the nominal (TSS).
- Liaising with site supervisors and contractors on site challenges and proffer solution based on the TSS reports.
- Documentation and management of construction drawing files for all the sites.
- Creation and management of As built designs and documentation.
- A good first degree or HND, preferably in Engineering or Environmental sciences.
- Exhibits a high level of initiative, objectivity, integrity, confidentiality & commitment
- Have exceptional IT knowledge/skills to generate, review and interpret drawings.
- Advanced AutoCAD and Microsoft office skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills, networking, leadership & change management skills are also required.
- Ability to manage and resolve civil issues.
- Good team spirit and human relation management.
- Result oriented in line with corporate objective.
- Must be able to make use of a GPS.
- 2-4 years CAD Engineer experience. Construction or Telecommunication.
- Practical supervisory skills.
- AutoCAD and Engineering training
Supervisory /Leadership /Managerial Complexity:
- Coordination of the CAD team.
- Demonstrate team cohesion
- Managing Technical Site Survey database.
- Creation and updating the construction documentations.
How To Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should apply using the link below:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!