- Great leaders create a vision of the future that is vivid and compelling, andthat motivates employees to want to achieve it.
Displays high integrity and honesty
- Great leaders are honest and transparent, and have high integrity–they do what they say they are going to do, and they walk their talk.
Solves problems and analyzes issues
- leaders are solve organizational problems
Drives for results
- Great leaders can be counted on to get things done.
Communicates powerfully and prolifically
- Great leaders communicate with their people often, and in a variety of different ways. Whether it’s by means of one-on-one conversations, team meetings, blog posts, email messages, phone or Skype calls
- Take time every day to build relationships with the members of their team, customers and vendors