Brunel Energy Jobs 2011: Well Intervention Engineer Careers
Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second nearly 4,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well established global supply agreements.
Our client is the fifth largest publicly-traded integrated international oil and gas company and a world-class chemicals manufacturer. The group operates in more than 130 countries and has 96, 950 employees.
Preparation; planning and follow up the execution of :
. Light well interventions activities involving : slick line, electric line, tractors runs, coil tubing , simulations, sand clean out, . Workovers.
- Assist Drilling and Completion Engineer(s) and Superintendent as necessary to promote efficiency of operation.
- Ensure compliance of such operations with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, while optimising lead time.
- Ensure the suitability to operational requirements of personnel, equipment and services.
- Ensure selected equipment and system are supplied and operated within company safety, quality and environmental requirements.
- Write procedures, guidelines and reports for equipment supply and use.
- Prepare the Well Intervention budget.
- Perform logistic plans including operational time planners; co-ordination equipment and operational interfaces; operational assessments (HAZOP etc.).
- Follow up equipment qualifications, FAT, integration tests if any.
- Liaise with other entities for studies, engineering input and details required for preparation of well intervention programme, plans and contingencies.
- Maintain good interface with other entities (production, well performance, GSR) for the optimisation of well intervention operations.
- Liaise between contractors and rig during planning.
- Coordinate necessary meetings between company, services providers and rig.
- Conduct HAZID / HAZOP meetings and workgroups.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of the intervention operations, in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, all while optimising costs and lead times.
- Prepare the well intervention report capturing lessons to improve future work.
- Accountable for smooth and efficient procurement of equipment and efficient well intervention .
- Accountable for solutions that will facilitate offshore operations.
- Participate in mentoring of junior well servicing/completion engineers.
- Minimum first degree in Petroleum Engineering (or equivalent professional experience).
- Minimum 10 years field experience in all completion design and operations.
- Knowledgeable with various completion techniques (Reservoir Well-bore Interface-sand control, fracturing, horizontal completions, smart completion, etc.).
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, stock management and contractual matters is required
- Required skills: Problem Analysis & Decision Making, Organisation, Dynamism, Hard Working, Team Work, Leadership
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!