Captains Vacancies at Air Nigeria
Air Nigeria is looking for Captains, (formerly Virgin Nigeria) was established in 2004 when the Federal Government of Nigeria and Virgin Atlantic Airways signed a Memorandum of Mutual Understanding (MMU) that gave birth to the airline. Air Nigeria, then trading as Virgin Nigeria Airways started operating on 28th June, 2005 with flights to London Heathrow, Johannesburg as well as regional and domestic flights using Airbus A340-300 and A320-200 aircrafts. The airline quickly endeared itself in the minds of consumers as a result of its excellent customer service delivery and safety standards (being the first West African carrier listed on IOSA directory).
- ATPL/First class Medical/Current (Sim) on type B737NG, B737 classic or E-JET
- A total of 4,000 hours out of which 1000 hours must be on Multi- Engine turboprop/turbojets aero planes and at least 3000 hours
- in command.
- Excellent CRM Skills
- Valid recurrent checks
- Strong leadership and flight deck management skills
- Good understanding of commercial air transport operations
- Positive and proactive attitude towards flight safety
- Good communication skills
- IT literacy
- ATPL/CPL with B737 classic, B737NG or E-JET type rating
- Last flight on any of the required types must be within the last 24 months
- First Class Medical
- English proficiency level Four (4) or better
- Valid passport
- No criminal history
- No history of incident or accidents
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!