Construction Manager Jobs in Nigeria
John Davids Construction Limited, a leading highway and infrastructure construction company headquartered in Lagos but with extensive work in the Niger Delta region seeks competent, experienced and result-driven individuals for immediate employment to fill the following vacant positions:
Position: Construction Manager: Ref No.: CONM 01
Locations: Calabar/ Port Harcourt
No of positions vacant 2 (Expats or Nigerians)
Reporting Line: Reports to the General Manager Constructon
The successful candidate must have the capability to:
- Manage all aspects of highway construction projects
- Deliver projects within the cost and time budgets.
- Evaluate designs for Highways, Bridges and other Public Utilities.
- Evaluate milestone documentations, tenders, contracts, BEME
- Ensure quality completion within standard HSE guidelines.
- Coordinate experienced multi-racial, multi-cultural professional staff.
- Manage sub-contractor relations.
- Manage clients’ representatives, consultants and communities for seamless project delivery.
- Familiar with relevant software programmes for contract costing, online collaboration, scheduling and estimation.
- Must possess a degree or HND in Civil Engineering
- 20 years (minimum) post-qualification experience in Highway construction
- A relevant Professional Qualification: NSE, COREN, AC, CPC, CCM or CMAA.
- Experience must include recent leadership role (as project manager or project engineer) in projects valued in excess of NN5.08
Note: All applicants for the positions above must possess the skills below:
Ability to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate a high level of initiative.
Detribalized and able to work in a multi-cultural team.
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Ability to communicate very well in oral and written English.
Must have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications and up-to-date CV either online to email@example.com OR deliver by post or in person to: The Head, Human Resources Department, John Davids Group, 69A Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Applications must be received on or before 8th November 2011.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!