Coordination & Management Specialist Jobs: Health Systems 20/20 Project (USAID)
Health Systems 20/20, funded by USAID, is the Bureau of Global Health’s principal project for health system strengthening. We builds upon three of USAID’s global flagship projects – Partners for Health Reformplus (2000-2006), Partnerships for Health Reform (1995-2000); and Health Financing and Sustainability (1989-1994) – but with additional focus areas in governance and operations, and on approaches that emphasize building local capacity and partnering with other USAID projects and other donors.
We are recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Coordination and Management Specialist
Job Location: Abuja
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of strategies that build consensus among stakeholders.
- Assist in strengthening the effectiveness of various coordination mechanisms at the federal level.
- Assist in implementation of strategic and operational planning processes that involve multiple stakeholders.
- Assist the NHMIS Branch in implementing processes to monitor implementation of HIS strengthening activities.
- Assist in organization of workshops and meetings.
- Provide support to the NHMIS Branch in management and coordination of the various activities in the Action Plan.
- Assist in establishing effective coordination mechanisms at the state levels.
- Provide management support to the NHMIS Branch.
- 5 years of mid-level management experience
- Commitment to and understanding of the concept of country ownership
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent organizational and management skills
- Skills in using MS Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills – writing and oral
- Ability to work effectively with HMIS technical specialists and with minimal supervision
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- University degree although experience and skills areas more important the academic qualifications
Friday, April 22nd 2011
Method of Application
Applications should be submitted along with resumes (CV) and sent in soft and hard copies to the email contact and office address respectively.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!