Drilling Supervisors Wanted in Nigeria
Req I D
12/20/2011 10:51:16 AM
Drilling, Completions, Offshore
As a Senior Drilling Supervisor you will be responsible for the on site supervision of well operations.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
1. Protect the company interest on the rig (Jack-up, Land, Swamp)
2. Supervise the day to day offshore drilling / workover / testing / completion operations
3. Supervise the execution of the drilling / workover / testing / completion program
4. Supervise the movements of boats within the exclusion zone of the drilling rig
5. Supervise the service contractors / sub contractors working for the company
6. Plan ahead to determine future requirements for drilling equipment and consumables
7. Liaise with the logistic base to communicate future supply / back-load requirements
8. Report progress made on a regular base with the offshore superintendent
9. Prepare and provide drilling, rig and well data for the Lagos office
10. Discuss program changes with the offshore superintendent
11. Liaise with other departments (e.g. production) to discuss and schedule concurrent operations.
12. Check and sign job tickets (not invoices) from service contractors.
1. Operational success of all operations on the rig; drilling, testing, completion, tree running, workover, rig moves etc.
2. Ensure that all operations are conducted in compliance with all HSE standards and regulations
3. Ensure that the drilling operation is conducted in the most cost effective manner
4. Ensure that all contractors perform in accordance with the relevant contract
5. Ensure all materials and services are ordered timely
6. Ensure that all materials received are of the correct specification (QA/QC).
7. Ensure that rental items are returned to shore timely
8. Ensure that the job tickets presented for signature are completed properly and times and quantities are correct
9. Ensure that data provided to shore is correct
10. Ensure that conflict between departments is solved rapidly and professionally taking into account the overall interest of the company.
11. Ensure that boats within the exclusion zone of the drilling rig are moved and anchored in compliance with the Company procedures
2 .Drilling Supervisor
Req I D
12/9/2011 3:13:57 PM
Drilling, Completions, HP/HT
1. Description of work
• Manage the safe and efficient delivery of exploration, appraisal, development and work over wells onshore and offshore Nigeria
Operations involve supervision of the following special challenges:
• High angle,
• Extended reach and horizontal drilling,
• Service contractors often on the learning curve and/or varied service and equipment quality,
• Complex supply chain and logistics.
• Minimum of 15 years relevant experience of which at least five (5) in similar position.
• Minimum B Sc. or equivalent in Engineering.
• ICWF well control at supervisory level or equivalent
4. Other Requirements:
Exemplary HSE leadership.
• Strong drive for continuous performance improvement.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
• Sound knowledge of drilling engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
5. Job Duties/Responsibilities/
1. 1. Supervise all well operations, ensuring they are safe and efficient.
2. Oversee interaction of service contractors in operations
3. Review well engineering plans and programs to ensure the objectives can be met and that the rig can efficiently and safely execute the program.
4. Determine future requirements for drilling equipment and consumables in line with technical work program and ensure they are available on site in a timely manner.
5. Liaise with logistics department to ensure effective movement of materials, equipment and personnel
1. Ensure operations meeting are held.
2. Ensure rig move plans are safe and efficient
3. Complete execution of wells and that this is done in the most cost effective way, giving full consideration to all HSE aspects.
4. Ensure that all wells are executed in line with planned well delivery process.
Key Performance Indicators/Performance goals
1. Wells are executed in compliance with the well delivery process
2. HSE standards are maintained
3. Wells are drilled within budgeted cost and time.
4. Daily Drilling Reports (DDR) are issued timely.
5. Proper records of NPT and lessons learnt are kept and transferred within the program.
6. Remuneration: Competitive day rate
7. Contract duration 12 months renewable based on performance
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!