Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment Nigeria 2011
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc is seeking application to fill the position of Electrical Manager – Projects.
Job Title: Electrical Manager – Projects – (Ref: EM II)
- Reports to the Electrical Systems Manager. Plans, manages and executes all electrical project work in Flour Operations.
- Ensures timely delivery of all projects in line with established timelines and safety standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- COREN registered
- 5 O’ level credits inclusive of English Language and Mathematics
- Proactive, self motivated, target driven with good team leadership and coordination skills.
- Successful candidate must have strong IT skills and sound understanding of Health and Safety requirements within the food industry.
Minimum of seven (7) years hands-on and management experience in electrical installation work within a continuous process industry, preferably the food industry.
27th May, 2011
Method of Application
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!
Job search terms:
- flour mills of nigeria plc job recruitment 2011