HUAWEI NIGERIA CAREERS, MARCH 2011
Huawei Technologies nigeria is indeed the leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks for operators around the world. The company is committed to providing innovative and customized products, services and solutions to create long-term value and potential growth for its customers.
Huawei’s products and solutions cover wireless products (HSDPAlWCDMNEDGEIGPRS/GSM, CDMA2000 IxEV -DO/CDMA2000 IX, Wi MAX) core network products (IMS, Mobile Soft switch, NGN), network products(FTTx, xDSL, Optical, Routers, LAN SWitch)” application and software(IN, mobile data service, BOSS), as well as terminals(UMTS/CDMA). Major products are based on Huawei’s self-designed ASIC chips and shared platforms to provide high-quality and cost-effective products and solutions with quick response.
JOB TITLE: SALES SPECIALIST FOR SOFTWARE MANAGED SERVICE
DEPARTMENT: MANAGED SERVICES TEAM OF SOFTWARE SERVICE DEPARTMENT
LOCATION: WEST AFRICA REGION (LAGOS)
• MBA with Bachelor degree or above in Electronics or Telecom Engineering
• 5 – 8 years experience in marketing. product sales and sales management in the telecom industry with proven track record
• Knowledge of eTOM, ITIL or telecom network operation and maintenance process.
• Strong experience in working with Managed Services operation organization process demonstrating key initiatives
• Experience with telecom vendors in Products or services solution pre-sales technical support work
• Experience with wireless network / telecom network. Nigeriabestjobs.com Familiarity with MS requirement of telecom network
• Strong organizational, coordination and managerial skills
• Experience in working with multiple departments dispersed across geographies to arrive at a single holistic solution.
• Telecom Operator Experience will be added advantage
• Having the experience in working in multiple geographical locations will be added advantage.
• Analyze and lead the Managed Services outsourcing requirement; to make the competitive and customized Software
Managed Services solutions e.g. MS solutions adapted to the customers’ needs
• Assist in the successful completion and implementation of end-to-end MS Sales solutions including:
• Developing and maintaining customer relationships
• Leading the MS sales opportunity, Conducting feasibility studies of the MS opportunity
• Working out bidding strategies and solutions, Developing bidding documents and business case
• Giving customer presentations, Handling contract negotiation
• Conducting due diligence analysis and contract signature
• Identify risks in the customer’s requirement analysis, bidding, contract negotiation, signature delivery: to work out risk mitigation solutions
• Be responsible for the regional output
• Provide techno-functional support to arrive at better managed services solution customized to client’s needs.
• Working with the Key Account Department of Huawei GTS and support the whole network Managed Service project;
• Consolidate the customer relationship in project delivery phase and working with the service transition team and support the service transition:
General Requirements for the position;
• Experience in a Telecom Engineering Company, Telecoms Vendor or ICT is preferred and is of top-priority.
• Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Computer Science or telecommunications Engineering or relevant Degree as applicable
• Good Customer service orientation, communication skills, good team spirit and has ability to work independently.
• Should be ready to work under pressure in all kind of working condition.
• Proficient in Microsoft office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Applicants should be open to learning new skills and technology
• Self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic and fluent in English both oral and written.
• Must be ready for international project to the other African countries.
• Successful applicants should be Goal Oriented with good interpersonal and communication skills, and be a very good team player.
• The successful applicant should be good at information gathering and analysis.
Mandatory Experience in the following domains is compulsory for positions 1-3 in Telecom BSS, Telecom Billing, CRM, Business Intelligence, Mediation, Revenue Assurance, IN or OCS, Telecom Operator’s Call Center Operation, e TOM Framework and Telecom Corporation IT
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be sent via email to Juliet.firstname.lastname@example.org and must be received not later than 15th March 2011. Applicants should specify on their applications and CV’s the Job title, Job Code and the Job Position they are applying for and should save their C.V with their names and job title. All applications that do not follow the instructions above will be disqualified.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!