Job Vacancies Nigeria 2011 at GlaxoSmithKline for Tetra Engineer
Jobs at GlaxoSmithKline for Tetra Engineering
We are one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceuticals and healthcare companies . we have a challenging and inspiring mission to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer.
With a firm foundation in science, we discover , develop, manufacture and distribute prescription medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. In pursuance of our growth objectives an opportunity now exists for a bright. self starting and talented individual to join our company as:
We assure a great working experience in a stimulating and challenging environment.
Job Title: Tetra Engineer
The role exists to lead the maintenance of all Tetrapak equipment and related processing equipment with emphasis on delivering KPls for Tetrapak equipment in a way that will constantly result in efficient, reliable, safe and cost effective operations
Reporting to the Engineering Manager,
The role has the responsibility to:
• Lead Tetra maintenance team 10 dliiver maintenance KPls for Tetra Engineering section
• Direct supervision, asset care and maintenance of installed Tetrapak equipment
• Ensure training and retraining of technicians on repairs and maintenance of ail Tetrapak equipment
• Stock up critical spares: maintain spare parts level to enable speedy attention to local repairs and maintenance
• Perform prescribed TetraPak Maintenance routines on all Tetra equipment
• Ensuring that all Tetrapak Equipment are kept in appropriate usable conditions at all times
• Ensure professional job scheduling and proper work planning to facilitate effective preventive maintenance
• Provide adequate leadership for the maintenance crew during plant repairs
• Enforce the use of personal protective equipment to ensure safe working habits
• Ensure all measurement achieved meets up with specification and quality standards
The ideal candidate must possess
• an HND or a B. Sc. in Electrical Electronic Engineering with a minimum of 3 years hands on experience or and HND or a B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering with at least 6 years hands on experience on Tetra machine maintenance
• Proficiency on Electrical troubleshooting and PLC handling is an added advantage Knowledge: The ideal candidate must have:
• A minimum of 3 – 6 years hands on experience on maintenance of TetraPak machines (TBA8, TBA 19, TCA 1, and Distribution Equipment)
• Technical training(s) on TetraPak equipment maintenance .
• Good supervisory management knowledge is essential.
• Must be versatile in equipment testing and repair capability.
• Versatile in problem solving theories (fault finding and solving trouble shooting)
Our skills expectations of the successful candidate are:
• Inter personal
• Planning and Organizing
• Flexibility and Initiative
Method of Application
Interested candidates should Apply below with up-to-date resumes in Word. Format (doc docx)
Please note that only electronic applications in the prescribed format will be considered.
Applications closes 26th July, 2011
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!