- The Business Manager will function as the Head of the Organisation operations within assigned territory. He/she is responsible for translating the strategic goals of the organization to operations, and for organizing resources (man and material, etc) to achieve the set goals.
- The Business Manager reports to the Executive Director or the Managing Director as the case may be.
- S/He shall be responsible for effectively planning, directing, and overseeing the operations of the organisations within assigned territory.
- Shall be responsible for business development and expansion within the territory;
- Shall be responsible for managing the performance of staff in order to achieve set targets;
- Shall be the Chief accounting officer for the assigned territory.