An independent professional member firm of an international Company with offices in Lagos and Abuja has Career opportunities for exceptional individuals:
Job Position: Consultants
Location: Lagos and Abuja
- Identify business growth opportunities with new and existing clients:
- Lead and participate in annual tax/audit assignment.
- Undertake tax/audit computation and advisory assignments for clients.
- Participate in financial and Management consulting assignments.
- A good first University degree is required, and candidate must be an Associate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in a professional environment and in a senior position.
- Proven professional and interpersonal relations with good communication skills.
- Candidate should not be older than 30years.
- Computer Literacy.
- Candidate with knowledge in the Nigerian corporate and personal income tax laws or that is able to work independently on tax planing, computation advisory and general management of corporate and PAYE tax issues may given special consideration.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2013
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send your detailed resume with a day-time telephone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org