Dangote Cement Plc – Is the largest quoted company in West Africa and the only Nigerian company listed among Forbes Global 2000 Companies. The Company currently has several cement production plants in Nigeria in addition to presence in 13 African countries.
To consolidate its current strategic expansion drive and as part of our growing vision, Dangote Cement Plc is seeking to recruit candidates for the following vacant position in its Mining Department:
Job Title: Engineer – Auto Electrician
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Our successful candidates in this role will be responsible for:
- Coordinate the maintenance, repairs and improvements of the Mining equipment’s.
- Ensure all auto electrical maintenance services on the equipment’s are carried out within established guidelines and standards.
- Spare parts management and information system.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the section head, maintenance from time to time.
- Generate and analyzing of reports.
- Provide auto electrical engineering expertise.
- Generate work orders for identified electrical problems in the mining machines, Reading circuit drawings and trouble shooting.
- Bachelor’s degree, B, Eng., or HND in Electrical/Electronics and /or Automobile Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in the Auto-electrical maintenance of mining equipment such as dumpers, excavators, loaders, dozers, Motor Graders and other supporting equipment.
- Must be conversant with MS office,
Application Closing Date
4th March, 2014