About WTS Energy
WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a wide range of vacancies in oil, gas and energy. WTS Energy places suitable engineers and consultants in any phase of Oil and Gas projects and in all skills relating to: Geoscience, Drilling Management and Well Services, Facilities, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Pipeline, Subsea, Commissioning and Start Up and Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
Job description Managing Director
- Responsible for the strategy of the origin organisation and the execution thereof.
- Responsible for managing and financial results of the origin operation.
Position in the organisation
- Statutory Director
- Reports to management board .
- Gives guidance to the management team of the branch.
- Direct reports
- Participates in:
- Management Board (chair)
- Management team meetings of Holding (participant)
- Incidentally participates in meetings / gives advice where specific contribution of know-how and experience is required.
- Commercial strategy
- HR strategy
- Operational management
- Risk management
- (External) contacts
- Determines the strategy of the organisation within the framework defined by the Holding and ensures its execution on tactical and operational level
- Adapts the strategy basing on internal and external developments and under sustainability aspects
- Defines commercial strategy within the framework as defined for the group
- Ensures execution of commercial strategy basing on business plans
- Defines HR strategy within the framework defined for the group
- Ensures execution of HR strategy and use of developed HR instruments/policies
- Ensures optimal staffing in terms of quality and quantity
- Assures optimisation of the organisational structure
- Is responsible for processes, guidelines, procedures and instruction within the organisation and their execution
- Leads the day to day operations
- Triggers (change) projects within the organisation and controls the implementation and progress of the projects
- ensures an adequate identification, assessment and prioritisation of financial – and commercial risks
- ensures mitigating actions / solving financial and commercial risks
- signals to be expected issues in time and reports them
- keeps contact to banks
- Periodically provides reporting/information
Requirements Managing Director
- Academic level of working and thinking
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a management position within an end-responsible operational / commercial environment in commodity trading
- Knowledge and experience of trading in futures market environment
- Knowledge of tropical products and origins
- Strong affinity with financial environment and funding
Oral and written communication skills
Managing / coaching skills
Fluency in English
Fluency in French (optional)
Natural authority, stable personality
Willing to travel internationally
Independent (within a team)
Terms & Conditions Managing Director
- Head Office in Ife, branch offices in Lagos and Ibadan
- Frequent travel to regional offices is a prerequisite
A Cocoa Exporting Company
About WTS Energy
- WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industry. We supply consultants to projects and operations of our clients and perform outsourcing services such workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. Our clients are based globally and offer a myriad in oil and gas and energy vacancies.
WTS Energy positions in any phase of the project lifecycle; from Geoscience, Drilling Management and Supervision, (FEED) Engineering, Construction, Commissioning and Start UP, Operations and Maintenance. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries.
Job description Project Engineer
- Coordination and administration of assigned Site Modification Requests.
- Apply standard project engineering and administration methods to Site Modification Requests.
- Interface with various COMPANY stakeholders (e.g. HSE, FO, ECP, Logistics, etc.) to identify and consolidate a clear scope of work, contractual strategy, schedule, manpower requirements, long-lead items, etc.
- Prepare project execution plans, typically including: project description, work breakdown structure, schedule, master document register, contractual and procurement strategy, and a detailed narrative of all engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, commissioning, and closure activities associated with the project.
- Coordinate with the Project Services department in the development of cost estimates.
- Interface and coordinate with subcontractors to obtain and consolidate information, e.g. input into project execution plans, weekly and monthly progress reports and other performance data, safety reports and statistics, manpower and schedule information, etc.
- Review subcontractor project management documents and deliverables, e.g. project execution plans, schedules, proposals, progress reports, change orders, correspondence, etc.
- Interface and coordinate with project entities (e.g. HSE, Engineering, QA/QC, C&P, subcontractors, etc.) to ensure project deliverables are achieved with respect to technical quality, schedule, and budget.
- Coordinate the execution of Project Safety Reviews to ensure they are conducted as per COMPANY requirements.
- Ensure all documentation is handled as per existing DCC procedures, including coordinating document reviews using PRODOM.
- Coordinate the receipt, distribution, and response of Technical Queries received from subcontractors.
- Inform the Engineering Manager of project status, issues, and areas of concern on an ongoing, “real time” basis.
- Prepare weekly and monthly project progress reports.
- Take part in project meetings, and where required prepare presentations, record and distribute minutes, arrange meeting facilities, etc.
Requirements Project Engineer
- Minimum Qualification: •Professional experience of 10 years minimum in Petroleum industry. Previous project engineering experience of 5 years minimum
- Experience: Verifiable experience in the use of MS Office packages
Terms & Conditions Project Engineer
- Opened to Nigerians only.
- Our client is a major Oil & Gas Company with major investments in Europe and Central Africa.