Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
Local Job Title:Admin Manager
Job Purpose: To plan, direct, and coordinate administrative support services for the Neconde Lagos office. Also ensure efficient and effective day to day running of activities.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
· Manage records, information and mails and route documents to appropriate offices.
· Establish and maintain organized paper and filing systems according to office procedures to ensure the expeditious retrieval of information.
· Coordinate and assist with planning of office activities, teleconferences, and meetings as requested.
· Develop and recommend administrative processes and procedures to assure efficiency.
· Identify and resolve administrative problems and issues.
· Supervise procurement of store supplies and distribute accordingly.
· Manage the administrative functions such as invoice processing, expense reports and departmental expenses.
· Communicates administrative information in writing
· Manage and resolve routine and complex enquires
· Monitor the facility to ensure that it remains safe, secure, and well-maintained
· Manage and supervise interior fit-outs, and office design.
· Supervise facility usage, operations, equipment maintenance,
· Prepare & maintain annual budget for building use and facility maintenance
· Supervise and Coordinate the fleet systems to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets
· Develop fleet administration standards vehicle operating policies
· Supervise purchase, maintenance and repair of vehicles
· Manage all vehicle insurance matters.
· Manage driver assignments, create drivers manuals and policies
Accommodation & Travel Logistics
· Monitor and supervise travel logistics for senior management team and expatriates
· Monitor and coordinate provision for accommodation for staff.
· Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
· Good negotiation skills
· Target oriented and focused
· Ability to work in a high-pressure environment, balanced between strategic and operational focus
· Excellent interpersonal skills and with pleasant and outgoing personality
· Computer literacy.
Ability to communicate and to confidently engage with senior management
· Must be able to meet strict tight deadlines on a regular basis.
· Ability to be proactive is a must
Ability to obtain and analyze facts and precedents in making administrative decisions
General Knowledge and Technical Skills:
· Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records.
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
· Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, , leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
· Knowledge of the principles and techniques of financial management
· Knowledge of official planning and management
Required Education and Experience:
Minimum 10 – 15 years’ work experience in a similar role.
Minimum BSC (Minimum second Class lower), HND (Minimum Lower Credit) from a reputable university, either in Business Administration, or other related course.
Organizational Context and Distinguishing Criteria:
Title & Number of Direct Report:
Number Indirect Reports
Key Contacts: HR, Admin Warri and Executive Management Support
Send Cv to email@example.com
Expires: Feb 14 2014