Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading oilfield services company, to recruit a Product Manager for its operations in Nigeria.
Our client is one of the largest multi-disciplined indigenous oilfield services companies in Sub-Saharan Africa, proudly offering well construction services, process automation & remedial and drilling tool rental services in Nigeria.
Job Title: Product Manager, Valves
Job reference: 448
Industry: Oil & Gas
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Function: Commercial & Communication
- The holder of this role will develop and increase the company’s market shae and growth of control valves, regulators and actuation products in Nigeria.
- The role is based in Lagos and Port Harcourt and reports to the Head of Sales, PMD.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical actvities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Identify and develop innovative and creative product solutions.
- Lead the development, approval and communication of new products.
- Develop and conduct specialized training on new products launched.
- A relevant degree in Electrical/Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent.
- Must have up 5 – 10 years of product management, sales and marketing experience.
- Proven experience and good working knowledge of Valve & Actuator classes – Control Valves (Globe, V-Notch Ball & Bfly), Regulators (Self Actuated Valves), Automated On – Off Valves (Ball, Bfly, Gate, Choke), Actuators (Pneumatic – Spring & Diaphragm, Piston, Rack & Pinion, Scotch Yoke), Hydraulic & Electric actuators.
- Relevant Business experience and product knowledge in the oil & gas industry.
- Knowledge of Control Valves sizing.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both internal and external.
- Financial acumen, marketing and negotiating skills.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office).
- Proven record of revenue growth and customer service.
A very attractive and competitive offer.
Application Closing Date
3rd March, 2014