W-Holistic Business Solutions – Our client, a prominent and vibrant media company is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Internal Auditor:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- Develop risk-based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Manage and execute the internal audit plan.
- Coordinate specific processes to support the implementation and execution of the audit plan
- Providing assurance of compliance with statutory requirements and the organization policies and procedures.
- Monitoring compliance in all departments.
- Preparing and presenting audit findings & recommendations to the board of directors.
- Establish, manage and promote the standing of internal audit activity.
- Develop & maintain internal audit policies & procedures.
- Assess stakeholder action plans and monitor implementation progress.
- Design internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Advise management on the resourcing requirements for the Internal Audit function, any potential outsourcing arrangements.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration. Masters in Finance or Accounting will be an added advantage.
- Recognised accounting or auditing certification preferred such as CPA or CIA preferred
- At least 9 years relevant experience in an Internal Audit or Internal Control function.
- Working experience in a professional accounting firm will be an added advantage. Internal audit, internal controls, compliance and risk management
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Systems knowledge and familiarity
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2014