Jobs in Nigeria 2011: E T Consultant – World Bank Nigeria
The World Bank Nigeria Country Office is looking for an experienced professional, capable of operating effectively in a very demanding fast-paced environment to serve as a local Extended Term Consultant.
Job # 111025
Job Title: E T Consultant
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
The Consultant will work in the Poverty Reduction and Economic Management Unit and will have various responsibilities like assisting in the management of projects and supporting policy relevant economics analytical work. The incumbent will interact with other members of the Nigeria Country Team both in Abuja and Washington, DC.
Duties and Accountabilities
The incumbent will:
- Assist in the supervision of the Economic Reform and Governance Project with the Federal Government by taking responsibility as a primary working-level World Bank liaison for a number of agencies
- Assist in work on public financial management
- Maintain and expand the database for economic analysis of the Nigerian economy.
- Provide inputs and assistance to the preparation of policy notes and other analytical work
- Provide assistance for other projects or tasks in the work program as necessary.
- Master’s degree in economics from a reputed international or local university, with two or more years of relevant work experience
- Excellent understanding of macroeconomics, public financial management, and a good working knowledge of the Nigerian economy.
- Experience in project management with international organizations would be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure to produce good-quality output in response to tight deadlines;
- Strong inter-personal and team skills, ability to develop effective relations within and outside the organization; interest in working in a diverse, multi-cultural team;
- Analytical ability and resourcefulness in performing varied tasks in the area of functional specialty;
- Good judgment and a high degree of commitment to the job.
Application Deadline: 27th June, 2011
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!