Jobs in Uganda 2011: Fund-raiser & Grants Administrator Jobs (2 Vacancies) at MIFUMI
MIFUMI seeking Fund-raiser & Grants Administrator (2 posts)
MIFUMI is a developmental NGO and women’s rights agency. Our mission is to work with people living in rural areas to reduce the burden of poverty. Our vision is to see a world where women and children feel safe in their homes, communities and in the institutions of society. We do this by breaking barriers to women’s upward mobility and autonomy such as domestic violence, constraining cultural practices such as bride price, poverty and illiteracy. MIFUMI is mainly funded by Comic Relief (UK), DFID (UK), DFID (Uganda), Big Lottery (UK) and Trinity Trust (New Jersey).
MIFUMI is seeking two dynamic persons to join our team.
1. Job Title: Fund-raiser
The Post-holder will build donor relationships and explore new funding opportunities and sources including trusts, foundations and the corporate sector in order to increase income for MIFUMI’s work.
• Research grant sources whose criteria matches MIFUMI’s aims and objectives
• Write grant proposals in a persuasive, well thought through manner to give the maximum chance of success.
• Make risk analyses and balance time-cost ratios to focus effort upon the most appropriate fund-raising activities with the highest chance of success
2. Job Title: Grants Administrator
• To research and explore new funding opportunities and sources including trusts, foundations and the corporate sector in order to increase income for MIFUMI’s work.
• To provide administrative support to the Deputy Executive Director.
• Research grant sources whose criteria matches MIFUMI’s aims and objectives.
• Manage and update a database of all donor records, contacts and preference information for use in relationship management.
• Responding to emails, telephone and written communication
Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
If you would be interested please send an expression of interest accompanied by your CV not later than 1st July 2011 to:
The Founding Director
P. O. Box 274, Tororo, Uganda
Or to the following Email address: mifumi AT mifumi DOT org marked with the position that you are applying for (either FUNDRAISER – reference 5462 or GRANTS ADMINISTRATOR – reference 5463)
For further information please see the job description on our website www.mifumi.org
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!