Full-Time Head, Customer Analytics Career at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
Head, Customer Analytics
Nigeria – SCB
|Drive Business PerformanceThe primary focus of the role is to manage a country team responsible for customer segmentation, targeting, behavioural modelling and profitability analyses, as well as improving analytical process capabilities. More specifically:
• Provide leadership in country to promote analytics driven decision making processes across multiple segment/product portfolios.
• Design and implement all country analytics solutions to achieve business design requirements, deliver on time to schedule and generate leads to protect and grow country income in line with CB P&L country targets.
• Design and inculcate multi-factor campaign designs which include the ability to test responses to variations on product bundles, pricing, risk, creative and channel.
• Drive a continuous improvement culture and roadmap aligned to the CB Global Customer Analytics Strategy in pursuit of achieving world-class analytics capabilities. This is to enable Analytics to be dynamically driven, produce actionable business insights and continuously generate sales leads for business revenue growth opportunities.
• Build new and existing teams with innovative, solution focussed, frictionless change behaviours. At the same time actively engage on the Group Customer Analytics team to design, build and implement new tools and data systems into the country analytics processes.
• Develop and implement world class customer scoring techniques; propensity modelling, campaign targeting analytics and other methodologies based on pervious industry experiences.
Enable a Customer-driven Franchise
• Perpetuate a Customer-centric data-driven, decision making culture
• Champion and promote analytics solutions, leveraging both internal and external customer information to optimize risk-reward trade-off in targeting campaigns aligned to customer needs based financial solutions.
• Provide best-in-class speed to market analytics solutions to the Marketing Team in the Campaign Management process.
• Identify and leverage internal and external data to significantly improve the volume of New To Bank customers.
• Continuously apply customer centric champion-challenge, test and learn techniques to all analytics processes & share best practices across the global analytics community.
|Key Roles & Responsibilities|
|? Lead, develop and execute an integrated, end state vision for analytics and programs to achieve organisational transformation:
• Provide analytical leadership and expertise in developing and implementing analytics solutions to support all Customer Segments and the Marketing function in campaigns to protect and grow country income as per CB P&L country targets, specifically:
• Drive customer-centric analytics with in depth engagement:
• Customer segmentation
• Customer Lifecycle Management
• Acquisition and activation
• Campaign management
• Leads and triggers management
• Cross sell/ Up sell models
• Retention and activation
• Loyalty and win back
• Pricing analytics and optimization
• Digital analytics
• Line burns and line utilization
• Customer and product profitability analyses
• Market data analyses
• SCB Way leads management
• Business partnership with country Manco & Marketing for demand management and change initiatives
• Map out business and marketing processes to identify areas for improvement through analytical methods
• Continuously measure and assess existing in-country processes and improve to the Group Customer Analytics standard
• Design and create knowledge management processes
• Ensure that all Customer Analytics activities and processes are compliant with in-country regulatory requirements as “Do Not Disturb” requirements and “Contact Policies”? Lead the team
• Lead the team with an effective structure, allocation of responsibilities, tasks and resources
• Provide analytical hands on guidance and training to team members
• Build new and existing teams with innovative, solution focussed, frictionless change behaviours
• Promote team members for participation in large exposure projects or initiatives to release potential
• Establish strong and collaborative working relationships across functions and Group
• Be seen as a strong and reliable member of Country Marketing team? Compliance and Control
• Ensure appropriate operational procedures are in place in compliance with the Bank’s strategy, branding policies and standards.
|Qualifications & Skills|
• Bachelor degree
• Preferably 10 years of experience in leading teams and hands on knowledge of development and implementation of: customer scoring techniques; propensity modelling, campaign targeting analytics, CRM tools and data systems usage, in a well respected financial services firm.
• Proven leadership track record driving business performance and sponsorship by senior stakeholdersPersonal
• Business acumen – understand what drives profitability and risk
• Thought leadership – able to create, rationalise and organise
• Ownership & Accountability – own, execute and deliver results
• Customer centricity – solution, service and relationship
• Leadership and change agent – innovation and drive with passion
• People development
• Influencing and networking
• Presence and communication
• Motivated by performance linked rewards
• Enjoy managing people
• Enjoy networking and alliance buildingIn compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
|Diversity & Inclusion|
|Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.|
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!