Full-Time Logistics Organization Recruiting Urgently in Nigeria (6 Positions)
A leading and reputable world class Health Logistics Company is seeking to employ suitably qualified, diligent and resourceful professionals for the positions listed below. The company has its head quarters in Abuja and is 1nvolved in Procurement Outsourcing, Warehouse Management, Distribution and Supply Chain Management Systems Development.
The position holder will be required to support the distribution system of lab reagents which include allocation to sites and the monitoring of deliveries to sites. S/He will support the warehouse management including the inventory management system and provide necessary technical support as required for reagents and consumables
- Assist in maintaining an inventory management system at the central level
- Ensure that the stock items are stored under the appropriate storage condition
- Assist in maintaining the stores and ensuring safe custody of the stock items
- Assist in ensuring good housekeeping at the central level stores
- Carry out regularly stock count and report variations accordingly. Assist in making out allocation of reagents and consumables to sites as per monthly need basis
- Assist in ensuring that deliveries to sites are well packaged to maintain the cold chain.
- Assist in monitoring deliveries and receive feedback on their status
- Advise line/reporting Manager on stock status and their replenishment
- A University degree in Medical Laboratory Science, pharmacy or related discipline
- 3-5 years of experience in the management of Laboratory stores
- Must have experience working with government health facilities
- Must have strong computer Skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheet, computerized stock management systems and MS office package
- Must have a dynamic personality with ability to use own initiative
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Must have excellent organizational skills
The position holder will be expected to provide technical support and capacity building in the supply chain management system activities to health facilities on behalf of the company. S/He will monitor and coordinate quality assurance processes for the supply chain of all HIV related commodities and manage the LMIS data from facilities
- Ensure that ordered requests for commodities from Health facilities are promptly processed by the central warehouse & state program depot where applicable
- Monitor and ensure an effective Inventory Management System for commodities (including ARVs and OIS drugs, RTKs. Lab reagents & consumables) at the health facilities
- Conduct routine monitoring visits to Health Facilities supported by company’s clients sites, to provide technical support and capacity building for sites’ staff.
- Report feedback to facilities where data are generated from, to ensure improvement of the facility performance. Ensure that pharmaceutical drugs are properly allocated and distributed to the facilities cost effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that set timelines are met with regards to product delivery. report collection and submission
- Compile, write and issue monthly reports on site observations and challenges.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- At least a degree in Pharmacy as applicable
- 3-5 years post NYSC experience as a pharmacist and a registered member of the PSN
- Must have experience in the area of HIV/AIDS is an added advantage
- Must have experience working in Government health facilities.
- Must have good understanding of health sector especially in the areas of HIV/AIDS as a developmental issue and the socio-economic parameters involved in Nigeria and globally
- Must have experience in logistics management and ability to work with
- multi-disciplinary teams. With a dynamic personality with initiative and flexibility
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Must have knowledge of database management e.g. Access
This position holder will provide Technical Assistance to Partners in developing and implementing strategic commodity/supply chain strategies to reduce costs. S/he will strategically apply the full range of sourcing skills to negotiate contracts, analyze spending, formulate and implement commodity strategies and manage strategic supplier relationships.
S/he will lead a commodity portfolio within the scope of the strategic sourcing process to drive cost out of the supply chain by managing commodity and negotiation strategies, sourcing, supplier selection/de- selection, evaluation and supply chain rationalization; and logistics – lowest total cost of supply. S/he will coordinate the selection and management of vendors so as to provide the organization with the highest levels of quality at the most efficient landed cost while ensuring adequate capacity, on-time delivery, and commitment to continuous improvement.
A university degree or equivalent Pharmacy in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration or a related field
A minimum of 10 years post-graduation working experience including program management
At least five years professional experience at supporting international procurement and distribution of health commodities such as medicines, laboratory reagents, hospital and laboratory equipment and personal protective equipment.
Ability to think strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective
In-depth understanding of value chain concept. program development, program management, stakeholder management. market research and development, and Health commodity marketing
Ability to communicate at all levels.
Strong people management and interpersonal skills
Excellent Business Development and customer service attributes is a must.
Method of Application
Note that all positions require candidates who have-strong organizational and computer skills, particularly in the use of spreadsheet, computerized stock management systems and Microsoft Office suite including Internet/Emails with strong capabilities in Project and Access. Extensive travel will be involved.
Interested and qualified candidates should send as an attachment their application and detailed CV with the job title (and location for Drug Logistics Officer)clearly indicated as the subject of the mall to the following email addresses;
Lab Commodities Logistics Officer: email@example.com
Drug Logistics Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Chain Management Systems Manager: email@example.com
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!