Full-Time Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria: Head, Digital Marketing
Head, Digital Marketing
Nigeria – SCB
|The is a collaborative role that is expected to enhance SCB’s image as “Best Digital Bank” in consumers’ mind in the country. To accomplish this, this role entails:
a. Drive Digital metrics – Online sales, Digital Channels Migration metrics
b. Build and enhance existing capability in close partnership with relevant stakeholders in Remote and Product and segment teams
c. Launch and leverage the Digital space for innovative campaigns and ideas which help deliver Digital metrics.It also provides media marketing responsibility when synergy applies.
|Key Roles & Responsibilities|
? Create an end-to-end online process to acquire customers for unsecured lending products
? Website Revamp
- develop a comprehensive Digital Marketing plan covering online advertising, website revamp with latest offers and launches, e.g. SEM/SEO, E-DM, SMS, social media seeding, influencing via bloggers, Smartphone Apps etc.
- own primary responsibility to drive SCB website content and quality in the country. Relentlessly pursue stakeholders to continuously create better customer engagement
? Project Virtue – execute Virtue as a strong owned media asset to create a strong ‘earned media’ in partnership with large payments providers
? Online Sales – execute and ensure country MIS dashboards and tools are being built to address market level funnel management capability
? Social Media Property – launch and roll out social media site with a strong ‘engagement’ framework and arrive at a ROI
? Online Usage – run a strong channel migration campaignDigital Capabilities
? Use Group guide and track dashboards for performance measurement and campaign management
? Drive key brand metrics via the digital marketing: brand awareness, consideration, loyalty, brand metrics
? Spot opportunities to drive positive customer NPS by frequently publicizing “SCB good news” using earned media, owned media and paid media
? Monitor i needs usage, enhancement and expansion
Remote Banking Support
Media Marketing (if combined into this function)
Leadership and People
|Qualifications & Skills|
• At least 10 years of substantial experience in marketing of a large scale global business with 5 years of digital marketing exposure
• University Graduate and preferably with MBA experience
• Excellent marketing communication and branding skills, execution and knowhow
• In-depth knowledge of advertising and media agencies’ functionalities to draw their bestPersonal
• An effective team leader and player, to build strong bench strengths in media management
• Strategic, thoughtful, analytical, decisive and determined
• Well-organised, hands-on and disciplined approach to work
• Commercially astute, driven and energetic
• Driven and ambitious; inclusive and co-operative in style
• Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships with segments, products and geographies
• Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment, and have a “can-do” mindset and entrepreneurial attitude
• Track record of continuous self learning and pushing the boundaries
• Ability to manage detail as well as step back and see the bigger picture
• Strong presentation skills with an ability to translate complex issues into simple
• Cultural sensitivity and matrix awareness.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
|Diversity & Inclusion|
|Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.|
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!