Job Title: Marketing Executives
Location: All States of the Federation
- Business Development
- Deepen sales operation via the registration and management of dealers
- Sell Mobile-activated Motor insurance policies, Vehicle Tracking Solutions, offer bundled managed services through dealer channels
- Planning and execution of marketing efforts as well as proffer first level sales support service
- Schedule and coordinate regular meetings with dealers and agents and implement marketing initiatives and identifying opportunities for cross-marketing
- Monitor distribution and sales of motor vehicle insurance policies, tracking solutions by dealers and agents to ensure transparency, consistency, good record keeping and appropriateness.
- Design and develop marketing strategies and materials (e.g. articling brochure, personal and practice group profiles, target vendors etc).
- Supervise the dealers and agents as well as provide periodic sales reports on the day-to-day operations of the agents/dealers
- Collate and maintain proper documentation of a proper marketing database of all agents and dealers under his/her portfolio
- Formal education: minimum of an OND
- In-depth understanding of the Insurance Industry, Automobile industry and its products/services
- At least 2 years experience in the same role in the same or similar industry.
- Kindly note that it is of utmost importance that applicants be resident and understand the language of the state chosen.
- Young and energetic (between 21 and 35)
- Dependable and honest
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and ability to work independently
- Able to manage multiple sales projects while prioritizing work assignments
- Computer Literate (Working knowledge of word, excel etc)
- Ability to communicate with and gain confidence of prospective dealers and agents
- Ability to adapt to and work within the firm’s culture and values
Method of Application
If you fit the above descriptions, kindly forward your updated curriculum vitae to:Apply online below or email@example.com with the State and local Government of residence as subject, not later than 20th July, 2012 .