KSBC Partners Ltd Oil & Gas Recruitment: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
KSBC Advisory Partners Ltd Nigeria – Our client is a reputable fast growing indigenous Oil and Gas Company with massive Investments in state-of-the-art facilities and operating presently in all the segments of the downstream sector of Nigeria economy.
As a result of expansion and strategic repositioning, we seek for immediate employment of the following exceptional individuals to join our existing team of more than 1000 employees.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Summary of Role
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Finance directs the day-to-day financial activities of Company and has responsibility for overall Company financial policies and objectives. He/she ensures the security and stability of Company’s assets and funds and identifies and secures additional financial resources to promote Company’s growth and business diversity. The incumbent ensures the formulation of the operating budgets for the Group and regularly liaises with offices on administrative and routine operational office issues.
- Is the Chief Financial and Principal Accounting Officer of Company and directs the daily operation of Company’s finance function, including treasury, budgeting, auditing, tax, accounting, capital purchasing, investor relations, risk management, and long-range forecasting and insurance activities.
- Provides counsel to Company’s MD/ CEO relating to financial and tax, considerations of investments and other business transactions.
- Develops long-range strategies to establish and maintain the financial self-sufficiency of Company.
Establishes Company’s accounting systems and procedures and ensures they are up-to-date and in compliance with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Provides advice and review for compliance with appropriate statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes general economic business, and financial conditions to assess their impact on Company’s policies, operations and profitability.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with auditors, actuaries, financial institutions, government agencies, joint venture partners and counterparts.
- Identifies sources of financing to expand the scope of Company’s business opportunities.
- Negotiates project financing: structures and documents financial packages and agreements.
- To the extent possible, minimize Company’s tax liabilities.
- Financial management including preparing and filing quarterly and annual reports as well as annual shareholders proxy circulars etc.
- Presents to analysts and to investors.
- Prepares a monthly written report to Company’s board of directors on the financial standing and conditions of the Company.
- Oversees all activities related to office management/administration, including contracts, leases and vendor agreements. Supervises administrative and financial personnel.
- Has charge and responsibility for all funds and securities of Company. Receives and gives receipts for monies due and payable to Company from any source whatsoever and deposits all such monies in the name of the Corporation In such banks trust companies, or other depositories as shall be selected in accordance with the Bylaws.
- If required by the board, shall give bond for the faithful discharge of his duties in such sum and with such surety or sureties as the board of directors shall determine.
- Performs such other duties as may be assigned to him from time to time by the President/CEO or by the board of directors.
Minimum Requirements / Skills Competencies:
- ACA/ACCA with strong background in finance, plus a minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible financial management experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current accounting standards and procedures, knowledge of Internal controls and procedures for financial reporting as is necessary for compliance with procedures and standards.
19th April, 2011
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!