Latest Grants Assistant Recruitment 2011 at MSH Nigeria
Management Sciences for Health (MSH) Nigeria is seeking application for the position of Grants Assistant.
Job Position: Grants Assistant
Job ID: 11-3993
Job Location: Country: NG
The objective of the Grants Assistant position is to collaborate with the Grants Manager in order to manage and coordinate MSH Nigeria’s complex grants portfolio lending to a variety of Non-governmental organizations, faith based organizations, and community based organizations in order to strengthen health systems and improve health service delivery throughout Nigeria. The Grants Assistant will work closely with Grants Manager to establish and follow a transparent process, and develop tools to implement the process, assuring that sound grant practices are applied at every stage of the grant process from guidelines to closeout. The Grants Assistant must be available to travel up to 50% of the time, including the Niger Delta Region.
- Assist Grants Manager in setting up and administering a grants management system MSH Nigeria
- Help to issue grants to NGOs, FBOs, and CBOs ensuring that all necessary guidelines and regulations are followed
- Help Grants Manager establish a grants application evaluation of grants recipients to guarantee best use of project funds
- As directed by the Grants Manager, manage grants at all phases and ensure compliance with donor and MSH regulations
- With the Grants Manager, monitor and support grant recipients’ financial and operations systems ensuring best practices are being implemented in the institutions or organizations
- Provide accounting support to the Country Operations Management Unit as directed by the Grants Manager
- Other tasks as requested by supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business management or related fields.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience with an international non-governmental organization. Experience with PEPFAR and USAID funded projects is highly desirable
- Fluency in the English language is required
- Strong organizational and financial management skills
- Ability to work well in a collaborative manner, including robust communications capabilities
- Mastered the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Quick Books.
- Past experience with grants management software preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!