MISA Limited Sales Executives Job Vacancies 2011
MISA Limited was established in December 1995 with a vision of providing excellent bespoke real estate services comparable to that obtainable internationally. We are adequately equipped to be a one-stop-estate-house by providing services ranging from letting, managing, purchase and sale of properties, development and investment advisory services.
Job Title: Sales Executive
- To establish, implement and document account plans for identified strategic accounts
- To demonstrate the ability to show entrepreneurial drive in a given territory to generate, meet and develop new prospects that turn into sales orders, closing all opportunities in a timely manner.
- To be able to conduct own initial product and sales demonstrations, ensuring that the company’s products are matched to the identified clients’ needs.
- To understand and influence the customers decision making process and lead the customer to positive decisions on.
- Minimum of B.Sc. or HND in Social Sciences or similar fields
- Minimum of 3 years (Independent Agents) to market Standard Building Materials such as security doors, plumbing, fittings, and other exclusive luxury fittings/fixtures.
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ideal candidates must be versatile and have good communication skills.
27th September, 2011
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!