Nampak Nigeria Jobs for Quality Laboratory Technicians 2011
Nampak Cartons Nigeria Limited, Our company is a member of a leading Gravure printing packaging multinational with over 160 operations in 19 countries, committed to packaging excellence in service delivery in accordance with global proven best practices.
As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to recruit competent and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Quality Laboratory Technicians
Location: lbadan, Oyo State
This job requires;
Highly energetic and self-motivated individual with a high degree of tenacity and accuracy, and
Ability to cope under stressful situations and ability to deliver to plan among those situations.
Paying attention to details and working in a team with minimal supervision
The successful candidates will report to the Quality Assurance Manager.
Key Duties/ Job Description
- Implementation of Laboratory testing and maintenance of lab. equipment
- Assist with the final inspection function on all finished products (folding cartons, labels etc) and raw material and associated reporting as per the specified requirements
- Quality defect identification
- Ensure that all finished products conform with product and customer standards Ensure that all ISO 9001 : 2008 standards are adequately complied with.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of OND in Science Laboratory Technology, Chemistry or any Science related discipline.
- Computer literacy and good report writing skills Physically and mentally fit
- Excellent Hand-eye-co-ordination
- Minimum of 3 years Quality Assurance experience in a reputable Rota- Gravure Printing Company
- Must be ready to work shift and long hours
Remuneration package is very attractive and competitive for successful candidates.
The closing date for submission is 22 March 2011
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their applications and CVs (MS Word format) containing current earning, daytime address, e-mail and telephone numbers to: email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!