Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment Still on
Nigeria LNG Limited, a world-class company helping to build a better Nigeria, seeks to engage personnel for immediate employment in the following positions:
Job Title: Trainee Electrical Officer Ref: NSML/2011/004
Location: Onboard NLNG Chartered Ships
Company: Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas
The appointee will be required to maintain electrical installations on board vessels and safely repair all electrical equipment as directed by the Chief Engineer.
The duties may include, but are not limited to the following:
* Repair electrical equipment
* Maintain integrity of electrical installations
* Monitor electrical insulations onboard the vessel
* Undertake fault-finding and repair electrical and electronic systems on board vessels
* Carryout any other electrical duties as required by the Chief Engineer.
The right person should:
* Possess a Higher National Diploma in Electrical/Electronics, or Mechanical Engineering or Physics obtained at a minimum of Upper Credit.
* No experience required but knowledge of marine electrical installations on board a vessel is an added advantage.
* Be a good team player with ability to work in a multicultural environment
* Be professional and able to carry out tasks with little supervision
* Not be more than 25 years old.
Application Deadline is 7th July, 2011. No application would be treated afterwards.
Method of Application
All interested applicants should visit www.nigerialng.com click on the tab Careers at NLNG For new users, click on the ”Unregistered User” to fill in your personal detail before applying. All registered users should click on the link “Registered user”, fill in their user name and password before applying.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!