Nigerian Army DSSC Latest Interview List Sep. 2011 – Shortlisted Candidates for 2011 DSSC Interview
The Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Selection Board informs those who applied for Nigerian Army Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) and took part in the screening test that the list of candidates shortlisted for DSSC selection interview is out.
The Nigeria Army Direct Short Service Commission DSSC selection interview is scheduled to hold at Headquarters 82 Division Nigerian Army Enugu from 4-17 September 2011.
Nigerian Army DSSC Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2011
General Instructions to Candidates:
1.) Candidates are required to report on 4th September 2011 for the interview with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of white vests (unmarked)
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries (including plates and drinking cup)
- Bedding to include blankets, white bedspread and pillow case.
- Candidates are to bring their current medical report including ECG from any government certified hospital.
- Four (4) copies of full size colour photographs in standing position and in suit.
2.) The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic test. There will also be an oral interview for the candidates
3.) Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- a) All academic/professional certificates (including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, testimonials, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable, Primary School Leaving Certificates as applicable and a file jacket).
- b) Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- c) Valid certificate of state of origin.
- d) Military Official Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- e) Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- f) Letter of sponsorship for military personnel.
4.) Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
5.) Candidates will be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue.
6.) The use of private vehicle will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview.
7.) Visitors will not be allowed throughout the duration of the interview
8.) Candidates will report at NDA (Old Site) Kaduna on 4th September 2011. Candidates will be received from 9am. Candidates who arrive later than 6pm of 4th September 2011 may be disqualified. Copied from: www.hot nigerianjobs.com
The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries arising or sustained in the course of the selection interview.
Signed: Military Secretary (Army)
For Chief of Army Staff
Department of Military Secretary (Army) Mambilla Barracks, Asokoro, Abuja
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!