Nigerian Navy Massive Recruitment 2011 (NNBTS 20)
(FOR SSCE/ NECO/ GCE/ NCE/ OND/ RN/ RM APPLICANTS)
APPLICANTS ARE TO CAREFULLY READ THE GUIDELINES ONLINE
ONLINE REGISTRATION STARTS ON 8TH MARCH 2011
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSES ON 22ND APRIL 2011
1. Interested applicants are advised to apply online atwww.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
2. Applicants are to complete form online and make payment at the following designated banks:
• United Bank for Africa * Sterling Bank * Intercontinental Bank
METHOD OF APPLICATION
3. To complete the form
a. Visit the website www.service.nigeriannavy.gov.ng
b. Click on start application and complete the application form
c. Click the save button to submit application online
d. Print out the pay4me acknowledge slip and take it to any branch of United Bank for Africa, Intercontinental Bank or Sterling Bank to make payment of N1, 000.00 only excluding bank charges
e. Take the payment receipt given at the bank to the website to complete the application
f. Print out your Parent/ Guardian consent form and Attestation of Local Government Form
4. Applicants must be holders of SSCE/ NECO/ GCE/ NCE/ OND/ RN/ RM equivalent only. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 – 21 years for holders of SSCE/ NECO/ GCE and between 18 – 25 years for holders of OND/ NCE/ RN/ RM by 31 December 2011. Male applicants must not be less than 1.70 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.67 metres tall. Recruitment exercise will hold between 10 – 24 May 2011 at the designated centres
5. For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support line: 09-870 4817, 09-870 8475 and 0807806568 or email: email@example.com
For Chief of the Naval Staff.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!