Oracle Nigeria Job Recruitment 2011: Application Sales Representative (Reps)
Oracle Nigeria Recruitment 2011
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITITES
To develop and maintain the long-term total relationship between Oracle and designated customers to support revenue growth. Works towards an allocated License Sales Revenue target. Works in designated Key/Named customer account within the Manufacturing, Retail and Distribution (MRD) industry. Reports to Sales Manager – MRD. Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of the customer.
• Reports to Sales Manager – MRD
• Has no direct reports, but leads the activities of virtual teams in support of customers
• Works in a designated industry on a defined customer list and cooperates with his Technology Sales Representative counterpart as well as Senior Apps Account Manager
• Works to identify and cover all organizations (including existing Oracle customers) that fall into their designated account list focusing on building a strong pipeline and closing opportunities in a timely fashion locally in Kenya, Nigeria and Algeria
• Works with appropriate Oracle Partners, i.e. resellers, SI’s, ISV’s, technology partners and alliances
• Works with Pre Sales, Marketing , OracleDirect and other Lines of Business (LOBs) to maximize the return form the assigned set of accounts
• Works towards an allocated License Sales Revenue target
• Winning new licence sales revenue in line with targets
• Developing an Account Plan based on a strategic analysis of designated accounts
• Driving the execution of the Account Plan
• Owning the relationship between Oracle and the designated accounts Identifying and expanding the Oracle revenue opportunities in designated accounts
• Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle
• Generate and manage bids teams in compliance with customer requirements
• Deliver and co-ordinate customer presentations and demonstrations Conduct and complete customer negotiations
• Produce an accurate monthly forecast and pipeline
• Develop and maintain an understanding of partner activity relevant to designated accounts
KNOWLEDGE AND COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
Education / Qualifications
• Tertiary Qualification
Experience / Technical / Professional knowledge
• At least 5 – 7 years of sales experience in the enterprise IT sector
• Proven experience within the MRD industries
• Understanding of the enterprise software market
• Experience in working with channel partners
• Willing to travel on frequent basis
• Self starter, fast learner and hungry for knowledge and information
• Fully aware of technology trends, industry standards and terminology
• Team player
• Fluent in English
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
To Apply, Click link Below
select Nigeria, select job and apply
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!