Project Coordinator Job Vacancy at MTN Nigeria Careers
MTN Nigeria, a top Telecom Service Provider in Nigeria, and a part of the MTN Group, Africa’s leading cellular telecommunications company. MTN Nigeria has vacancy in the job position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Department: Information Systems
Job Conditions: Working in an open plan office Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend work Normal MTNN working hours
Employment Status: Permanent
Reporting To: Project Manager
- Develop the Project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with Project delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria
- Assist with project-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Enforce project plans’ conformity to planning guidelines.
- Co-ordinate input and maintain plans throughout project life cycle.
- Provide Project manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects
- Provide stakeholders with up to date information on all projects (where applicable)
- Proactively escalate project risks (where applicable)
- Measure progress per project worker against weekly targets and deliverables
- Manage agreed quality measures accordingly.
- Assist with project integration management.
- Assist with negotiating and managing supplier contracts and service level agreements
- Assist with formal project success reviews
- Develop reports as required by the IS Project Manager.
- Document weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project
- Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops.
- Maintain project plan – update / adapt where necessary
- Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
- Identify reasons for delays in projects and plan activities to overcome these
- Build relationships with suppliers and subcontractors
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IS
- Develop and enforce escalation procedure
- Prepare and maintain team project delivery schedule
- Input into, monitor and execute SLAs
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members
- 4 yrs project management experience preferably in a telecommunications business environment/customer care & billing systems (CC&BS)/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems environment
- Knowledge of measurement processes / methods for assessing progress toward goals and project outcomes
- An understanding of project management methods and practices, including methods of preparing designs, plans, specifications, estimates, reports and recommendations
- A first degree in the social sciences
11th March, 2011
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below:
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!