Secretary to the MD needed at Phillips Consulting Nigeria 2011
Phillips Consulting Nigeria is a to outsourcing service company in Africa. To fulfil its growth potential, our client, a fast growing construction company focusing on residential, office, and road works is seeking competent professionals to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Secretary to the MD
Location: Lagos Mainland
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains calendars and schedules appointment.
- Draft and type correspondences for the MD’s signature.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondences register.
- Arrange meetings, takes minutes and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Answers telephone, screen callers and visitors and relay messages.
- Maintains records through filing, retrieval, retention, storage, updating and destruction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Secretarial Administration /Studies from a reputable institution.
- Good command of English Language.
- Experience in using relevant IT (particularly Microsoft Words, PowerPoint and e-mail).
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar post.
- Ability to work under pressure.
15th March, 2011
Method of Application
Interested applicants should
click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!