Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria: Branch Operations Officer
BRANCH OPERATIONS OFFICER
Standard Chartered Bank – Nigeria
• OPEN ALL ACCOUBTS SUBMITTED WITH COMPLETE CDD SAME DAY AND SCAN SAME TO HUB AFTER DUE AUTHORISATION – RM SOURCED, DSRs AND IN-BRANCH ACCOUNTS)
• PREPARE WEEKLY REPORTS ON SERVICE ISSUES & IN BRANCH ACCOUNTS OPENED
• TRACK DEFERRAL LOG AND ESCALATE FOR ALL ACCOUNTS FALLING DUE
• MAINTAIN ADEQUATE TRACKING FOR DSR ACCOUNTS
• MAINTAING REGISTER FOR ACCOUNTS OPENED, STATIC DATA REQUESTS, CHEQUE BOOK AND CARD REQUESTS
• BE AN AUTHORISED FILENET MAKER SCANNING ALL AOF’S CARDS, STATIC DATA ETC AND OTT’S WHEN BACKING UP FOR THE BSO.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Ensure you remain alert to the risk of money laundering and assist in the Bank’s efforts in combating it by adhering to the principles in relation to:
“Identifying your customer, knowing your customer, reporting suspicions, safeguarding
records and not disclosing suspicions to Customers”.
Qualifications & Skills
• A THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF THE BANK’S PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND POLICIES.
• EXCELLENT FINANCIAL MARKET KNOWLEDGE.
• STRONG CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTATION
• STRONG INTERPERSONAL AND COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS
• SALESMANSHIP, ENERGY AND DRIVE
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!