TechnoServe Nigeria Recruitment (Senior & Junior) Ends 21 July 2011
TechnoServe is an international nonprofit development organization founded in 1968 to help entrepreneurial men and women in poor areas of the developing world to build businesses that create jobs, income and economic opportunity for their families, their communities and their countries.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancies:
1.) Production Specialist
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Agribusiness or related field
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experienceExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous work on international donor funded projects.
- Previous work in the private sector preferred
- Experience in M&E, results reporting, project design and budget estimation
- Experience managing diverse work teams
- Develop and strengthen producer organizations across a range of agricultural sectors.
- Provide business skills to farmers
- Design and deploy sustainable and replicable models for producer aggregation and linking to markets
- Implement market linkages between farmers and agro-processors
- Monitor budget lines, priorities and procedures and advise and guide team members accordingly
2.) Business Advisors (Senior & Junior)
- 3-8 years experience in one or more of the following areas: management consulting, operating own business, working in sales, marketing, finance or operations in a large company. working in a financial institution. working in agro-processing
- B.Sc or B.A. degree in business administration, economics. marketing or related discipline
- Excellent client management skills
- Ability to understand, analyze, and construct business plans and financial statements
- Proven experience managing teams and using work plans to structure own and team members work
- Ability to develop industry development strategy and recommend key interventions
- Deep technical knowledge in agribusiness and oragro-processing
- Manage the design and implementation of TechnoServe’s assistance to entrepreneurs across one or more sectors.
- Provide hands-on support to TechnoServe clients (including farmers’ groups, cooperatives and processors) in order to grow their businesses and maximize impact on the poor
- Manage a small team of short-term experts or volunteer consultants, as needed.
- Collect and analyze key impact data on a quarterly basis
21st July, 2011
Method of Application
To apply, please e-mail CV, salary history and 3 references to:firstname.lastname@example.org by 17:00 Thursday, 21 July. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. TechnoServe is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!