Telecom Customer Service Officer Jobs 2011: Vdt Communications Nigeria Limited
Vdt Communications Limited – We are a leading broadband communications company with operations in major cities of Nigeria.
The following vacancies currently exist in our organization.
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Our Company seeks to employ an Customer Service Officer to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Receiving fault calls from clients and resolving same at first level of troubleshooting and document appropriate processes taken to resolve fault.
- Generate necessary periodic reports for both internal and external use.
- Responsible for orderly second level fault handover to Field Service Engineer (FSE) and follow up to ensure that open ticket is successfully closed within specified performance limits.
- A university degree in a related field
- 2 years plus experience in Customer Service for an ISP Personable with knowledge of IP network in datacomms organization.
- Successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and maintain a cheerful disposition
Candidate must possess strong analytical and communication skills.
5th April, 2011
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link below
Click here to apply online
Disclaimer: At Jetheights.com, we take necessary precaution to verify the authenticity of our job adverts, we also encourage our users to be more careful when dealing with third party sites or clients who advertise on our platform, we're in no way affiliated to any of the companies.
With thousands of Jobs posted on our platform Weekly, we are indeed No 1 for authentic Jobs but we can only do our best. Jetheights advises you to never pay any amount of money to any recruiter or agent for job aid. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is. BE CAREFUL!!!