When it comes to eCommerce websites, it’s all about functionality, features, and design.
But what features are really most important for your success?
There are features you must have if you’re running an online business and have an eCommerce website. The features below are some of the standard eCommerce features for online stores and shopping cart platforms.
The success of many websites is determined by not only the products offered and how well the website is marketed, but also by the features the website offer both the customer and the website owner. As a business owner, it is important that you have the tools to manage your website and that the administrative features fit with your business processes.
Before diving into an eCommerce project, think carefully about the features needed, or you’ll be regretting it later!
The Most Important Ecommerce Features Include:
- Content management capabilities
- Promotion and discount code tools
- An easy-to-use checkout
- Search engine optimized code and layout
- Reporting tools
- An integrated blog or articles section
- Email marketing integration
- Multiple payment options (Credit card, Paystack, PayPal, PO, Terms, etc.) The ability to scale up with your platform
- Social media integration
Our team’s got you covered.
DM or Speak to a member of our team today. 09050888890, 07031740649 (Whatsapp). Advert@jetheights.com